Thursday, October 16, 2014

Presents!

So, the lovely wedding glasses, of course, needed a box! I sourced the image from an extant betrothal plate, 'cause what could be better than a heart pierced by the arrows of love, two hands joined in faithfulness, and the fires of passion for a wedding?




I left spaces for their devices (which I hope they will someday register. Hint. Hint.)




And included the text from the glassware and traslation: For the love I bear for you in this fine cup! Also taken from an extant period betrothal gift.



For padding I used hay from one of those mini bales they sell for decorative purposes and also two small towels (always useful in feast gear.) the combination works really well. :)

I think I see more painted things in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment