Thursday, July 21, 2011

So, about that Pavillion...

It's past time that I admitted to you that I will not be able to complete it in time for Pennsic XL.

It's not just that the deadline is only a week away, or that I've had to prioritize our move to Indiana. The biggest problem is that while I was packing up the house for our move I discovered that I actually had completed a third section of roof panels...way back in the dark ages in California.

So now what do I do?

Since I actually have all 12 pieces I could revert to the original plan and make a round pavilion...or...
I could split the third section in half, connect each half to one of the sections of 4 pieces I was planning to use for my bells, and thus have a larger bell/larger tent overall...or...
I could come up with some really brilliant third option.

Sigh...

So right now I am stuck, and crazy busy. I'll get back to the pavilion after our move..

No comments:

Post a Comment