Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sudden IRCC death. I don't get it.

I've been watching our numbers dwindle, bit by bit and I'm feeling really whiney about it.

I want to know what everyone is doing! I want to see what people are working on! Even if it's not going well, undone, and/or not for the IRCC! I want everybody back!

There, I've said it.

I thought *everyone's* projects were really interesting. I liked how your work gave me ideas and inspiration. I *miss* you guys!

(pouting)

What am I supposed to read while I stitch away at my skirt if you are not here?!

(still pouting...)

5 comments:

  1. well I guess I can post something for you- I look forward to reading everyone's blogs as well it does help us to keep moving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!

    (running off to read about your bodice progress.....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear, I'll have some progress soon, but I took a break to make 3 sets of Persian so I would have something to wear next weekend. The partlet is mocked up in a fabulous Winnie the Pooh gingham :p. I keep hoping I'll have everything but the sleeves done by the 21st and then can concentrate on sleeves and shoes and other silliness for the last month. I agree totally, more to read makes this whole thing more fun and makes me keep working. It;s the whole point, isn't it? I'm just blown away by the amazing things people are turning out. My next project is going to benefit so much from ideas and inspiration brought to the table by this fabulous group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep yep.....blogs are your friend! Mine at the moment has stuff about the different sewing projects I'm trying to juggle with IRCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading what everyone is doing as well. It helps so much when people describe what methods worked and what didn't - it becomes group learning! I have seen so many posts about making two sleeves of the same hand that I am so careful especially when the fabric has no discernable right and wrong side. There is a synergy involved in a group like the IRCC - everyone learns from each other and increases their knowlege and skill level. I miss reading about those that have decided to drop out as well - but it is a huge undertaking and sometimes life happens!

    ReplyDelete