Friday, December 23, 2011

Apparently, cookies don't make themselves.

I have been working on the last of my holiday sewing projects and am...oh about 1/2-way done with a new not puffy shirt for Boen. (At his request. Making a simple, close fitting white linen shirt with no ornamentation doesn't come naturally to me!) It's going pretty well and nicely fast considering I only discovered where the white linen I bought for it weeks ago was hiding when I was heading out the door for work on Thursday morning.

I've been stitching away all day...feeling pretty virtuous...bbbbbbuuuuuutttttttttt

We have no cookies. Not a one. Not a single cookie in the house!

I can't take it anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaahhh....

    Three kinds of cookies made. Sugar cookies and gingerbread cake to come today. I fell much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel. Make that "I feel much better!"

    (Sigh)

    ReplyDelete