Thursday, February 17, 2011

In other news...

Last time we had the camera out I also took pictures of some of the other (semi-completed) parts of the tent. I am still stitching away on the AIR panel and so, since I have nothing new to report on my door panels, I thought I'd post them.

The Piece That Started It All














Yes, this is one of my 2 triangles of assembled pieces which I mentioned in my first post. The bad news is that I still need to figure out how to extend it by about 3 feet in length but the good news is that I have an idea!

The Awning / Door Flap /Front and Back Wall Pieces














I have two of these. They just need the banding on the bottom edge and they will be ready to sew into the center section of the tent...as soon as everything else is ready.

I'm also including detail shots of the banding












Back to work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment